Chroma Hospitality introduces new sustainable hotel brand Grafik

Chroma Hospitality’s newest hotel concept and addition to its brands is Grafik Hotel, located in the heart of Camp John Hay, Baguio City.

Chroma is eager to bring its world-class service to the “City of Pines”. Together with its owner and developer, Filinvest Hospitality Corporation, this $1 billion investment will feature a world-class hotel with 240 rooms, as well as integrated spaces and communal areas.

The Grafik Hotel is slated for completion in Q4 of 2024

With the support and strong partnership with the local government, Bases Conversion and Development Authority and John Hay Management Corporation, this project aims to contribute to Baguio’s already steadfast tourism industry and provide more job prospects to the locals.

This important investment fortifies Chroma’s and Filinvest’s presence in the Northern Luzon market and signifies their continued confidence in the country’s tourism and hospitality market.

Slated for completion in 4Q2024, the new hotel will offer a unique stay and set a standard in the hospitality industry as a sustainable and environmentally-aware space. Integrated spaces merge style with practicality, offering communal areas to eat, play, and work.

A core element in building the hotel is sustainability, with the building footprint at 64 per cent. The remaining 36 per cent is dedicated to vegetated open space which will have natural landscaping and views of Camp John Hay. Designed to have minimal impact on its existing environment, the project makes the effort to be energy- and water-efficient.

Chroma Hospitality’s country manager, James Montenegro, said: “We are excited to finally open our newest hotel brand Grafik, which will offer a unique style of driven hospitality and will challenge traditional hotel offerings by pioneering in leading edge technologies while providing a service approach that is spontaneous and casual.

“It will be a living, breathing community where everyone belongs.”

Sponsored Post