Much like the rapid growth seen in Apparel and Consumer Electronics, eCommerce is quickly shaking up the travel industry.
As the recent collapse of Thomas Cook, a huge global travel group operating for 178 years has shown us, rethinking marketing and business models for travel businesses should no longer be a distant priority.
Hailing from Asia’s top travel businesses, eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience leaders are coming together at Digital Travel APAC 2020 to share their views on this emerging demographic of travellers.
Returning again for the 5th year, Digital Travel APAC will be held from 20 – 22 April, 2020, at the Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. Growing from year to year, the event is an exclusive gathering of the world’s most innovative and disruptive travel companies. The best place to be for travel professionals to learn, network and have fun all at the same time.
Leveraging the increasingly tech savvy travellers of today, forward-looking travel businesses are already changing their strategy when interacting with their customers.
Multi-device, mobile messaging platforms (WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, etc), are one of the ways that many are using to reshape the customer experience.
From pre-sale enquires to flight reminders and chat assistance during their trip, agencies remain connected and contactable to their customers, bringing a level of assurance for increased satisfaction and service excellence.
The report by SITA, 2025: Air Travel for a Digital Age, shows that by 2025, 68% of all passengers will be digital travellers and will expect to manage their travel in much the same way they do every other aspect of their daily lives – using their mobile phones.
Digital Travel APAC will further explore the industry drivers of tomorrow’s travel business in a focused, interactive 2½ day conference. Key topics of discussions include:
- Perfecting Personalisation – How to deliver a single view of the customer and real-time data access to deliver a hyper-personalised experience
- Data-driven personalization – What are the people, process and technology requirements for rolling out a practical strategy that delivers on your customers’ individual needs from the get go?
- How to understand customer needs to deliver personalised travel solutions in multiple markets
Led by a growing advisory board:
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing, Grab
- Jerome Thil, VP of Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines
- Ronald Dalderup, VP of Innovation, Shangri-La
- Nandor Locher, Head of Digital Direct, Qantas
- Akira Mitsumasu, VP of Global Marketing, Japan Airlines
- Andrew Cefai, Senior Director, Marketing & eCommerce APAC, Hilton
- Piotr Jakubowski, ex-CMO, GO-JEK
- Vikas Bhola, Regional Director, South Asia Pacific, com
2020 will also see the travel event hold new formats for deeper engagement and discussions:
- “How to” roundtables, a highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose the topic that matters to you most while enjoying a glass of champagne.
- Country Clinics, deep diving into upcoming markets like Vietnam, India, Indonesia, China
- Shark Tank, Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in travel tech
Digital Travel APAC is known for its unique session format, with dedicated tracks for key topics held in smaller, intimate groups.
Get the complete overview of topics and sessions: https://bit.ly/2olrG8x
P.S. Loyal readers of TTG, have a 20% discount on us! Simply quote ‘DTA20_TTG’ on checkout or email to email@example.com