APPLICATIONS are now open for the 2016 Crystal Awards programme by SITE, which aims to recognise exceptional incentive travel events.
The Awards is open to companies and organisations worldwide that are involved in the sales, planning, marketing and/or operations of incentive travel events, and they need not be a SITE member.
Events held between May 1 2015 and April 30 2016 are eligible.
Entries will be evaluated by an independent panel of judges in areas including return on investment, creativity, mechanics, sustainability, cost management and overcoming implementation challenges.
The following categories are available for entry:
• Distinctive Destination: Best Destination-Based Incentive Travel Program
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: North America
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia Pacific
• Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa/Middle East
• Best Business Solutions: Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign
• Responsible Experiences: Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Travel Program or Most Environmentally Sustainable Incentive Program
To submit an application, fill out the online application form (https://app.reviewr.com/s1/site/crystalawards).
Applicants will be notified about their status in August and winners will be announced at the Crystal Awards Ceremony, sponsored by IMEX Group, during the SITE Global Conference, November 5-7 in Panama.