Hotelbeds has launched a China-based hotel extranet solution for hoteliers in China.
China-based hoteliers now have access to a Chinese domain version of MaxiRoom, Hotelbeds’ free hotel extranet launched in 2015.
Chinese hoteliers will be able to access MaxiRoom via a local domain – https://www.maxiroom.cn – without facing any restrictions and in Chinese.
Adam Krzciuk Kuna, head of supplier connectivity partnerships, Hotelbeds, commented: “Doing business in China requires a bespoke approach as their technology platforms are different. In the past we tried other non-domestic websites, but the performance of the platform was not up to the standard we wish our hotel partners to receive.
“The domestic domain is created to improve usability and functionality, which is part of our commitment to offer hotels a segmented and ever stronger value proposition. MaxiRoom offers hoteliers greater autonomy by helping them find and manage their rates, availability, offers and content more easily.”
Hotelbeds says MaxiRoom also helps hoteliers to be more competitive, since it offers information about performance in comparison with local competitors and allows hoteliers to make decisions to improve their pricing in order to optimise productivity.
Other features of MaxiRoom include:
• Interactive calendar where hoteliers can make rate and room type changes
• An intuitive content management system designed to easily update the quality of information, images and offers
• A tool that allows to quickly and easily make massive changes in availability and price by product range or by room type.
• Smart alerts that notify hotel partners about dates that have been left unavailable, incomplete descriptions or lack of images so they can improve their showcase on the platform
• A promotions manager that allows hoteliers to launch their own offers directly any time and in a dynamic way
Hotels that work with Hotelbeds have access to more than 60,000 tour operators, airlines, point redemption programs, loyalty plans, and travel agents from more than 140 source markets.