The Sanchaya has launched a new package that combines golfing at Ria Bintan Golf Club and a wine-and-cheese experience.
Guests will be entitled to one round of golf at Ria Bintan Golf Club. Situated on the northern coast of Bintan Island, the Ria Bintan Golf Club is a 27-hole championship course designed by Gary Player. This comprises an 18-hole Ocean Course – which boasts views of the South China Sea – and a nine-hole Forest Course.
The Sanchaya Open experience also includes a private Wine and Cheese Discovery session in the estate’s glass-walled wine cellar with sommelier Jeroen L’abèe, who will learn about guests’ tastes and preferences before making personal suggestions. Guests can expect to pair each glass with savoury delights such as Port-Infused Stilton, Camembert au Calvados, truffled Brie and Vacherin Mont D’or.
The Sanchaya Open includes:
– one-night accommodation in either a Junior Suite, Thai Villa, Sanchaya Suite or Two-Bedroom Villa (additional nights will be charged at best available rate)
– one round of golf for two (for stays in a Junior Suite, Thai Villa, or Sanchaya Suite) or four pax (for stays in a Two-Bedroom Villa)
– a private Wine & Cheese Discovery session with the Estate Sommelier for two or four pax (as above)
– daily à la carte breakfast
– express clearance upon arrival and prior to departure at The Sanchaya
– lounge access in Bintan Resorts Ferry Terminal
– complimentary shared transfer between Bintan Resort Ferry Terminal and The Sanchaya
The package is available throughout the year, with rates starting at SG$1,050 (US$776) per couple.