Join the business network for the wellness industry in Asia.
The exclusive thought leadership and business development conference will bring together 225+ owners, leaders and investors of health, fitness and wellness brands to meet one another, as well as, corporate wellness executives. Topics to be discussed include operators’ growth strategy, emerging business trends, new boutique companies and future investment.
Asia Fitness & Wellness Summit will share insights and perspective from about 30 leading businessmen and women in fitness and wellness from Hong Kong as well as international guests.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Laurie Mias, Founder & CEO, REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts
- Andrea Lomas, Group Head, Spa, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Jane Wang, Cluster Director, Spa & Fitness, W Hotel and The Ritz-Carlton (Hong Kong)
- Linda Tang, Co-Founder, WeBarre and WeBarre Retreats
- Mignonne Chen, Vice President and Head of Wellness, P Morgan
- Khyl Ty-Rhys, Senior Benefits Program Manager and APAC Wellness Specialist, LinkedIn
- Scott Montgomery, Founder and CEO, WellteQ
- Heather Thomas Shalabi, Founder, Flex Studio
- Adam Sedlack, President, UFC Gyms
- John Gillman, Head, Health Solutions (APAC), Fitbit
- Christy Cao, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Powerhouse Gym
- Danny Yeung, Co-Founder & CEO, Prenetics Group
- Rey Bolivar, COO, Will’s Group
- Sean Tan, Director, True Fitness