Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has unveiled new technology enhancements to its River Currents travel advisor booking tool and a new waitlist functionality, said to offer travel advisors more opportunities to generate sales, save time and avoid missing out on potential client bookings.
Improvements to the popular booking tool and need to waitlist guests for sold-out cruises were made based upon recommendations from partner travel advisors, according to Uniworld President and CEO Ellen Bettridge.
The brand-new waitlist functionality, available for both Uniworld and U by Uniworld clients, was created so that travel advisors can add their clients to a waitlist on selected sold out cruises for a minimal deposit.
Other new major technology enhancements Uniworld made to River Currents include:
• Expanded promo code functionality and messaging. When utilising a promotional code, once entered, River Currents will now advise status of the promo code as either “successfully applied” or “rejected / invalid”
• Clear breakdown of the savings. In the “Breakdown Section” after the promo code has been applied, it will breakout the savings amount upfront. Travel advisors no longer need to complete a booking to see the full savings breakdown.
• Ship board credits. Applicable credits will now be notated in the savings breakdown section during the booking.
• Simple invoice sending options. Travel advisors can send, view, print or e-mail a copy of an invoice for a booking.
• Booking Status Displays. All bookings made in River Currents are now displayed so that travel advisors can easily determine a booking’s status. Statuses include: Confirmed, Paid in Full, Deposit, Released and Canceled.