The World Travel Agents Associations Alliance (WTAAA) has elected a new executive committee and board.
This marks the end of the two year-term served by outgoing chair Otto de’Vries, which saw the association’s membership expand considerably, according to a statement from the association.
The newly elected WTAAA executive committee include:
– chair: Mark Meader, American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA),
– vice chair: Praveen Chugh, Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI)
– vice chair: Guillermo Correa Sanfuentes, Federation of Latin American Travel Associations (FOLATUR)
– secretary: Michel de Blust, European Travel Agents and Tour Operators Associations (ECTAA)
– treasurer: Wendy Paradis, Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
WTAAA also unveiled its newly elected board, which will hold a two-year term: