Hertz Malaysia expands with four new locations

EXPECTING a 20 per cent growth in the Malaysian car rental market for this year, the Hertz Corporation is opening branches at the airports of Johor, Kelantan and Sabah, as well as a downtown location in Perak.

The four locations are Senai International Airport, Lumut Downtown, Sandakan Airport and Sultan Ismail Petra Airport.

Mohd Izazi Bin Haji Hashim, general manager, Hertz Malaysia, said: “Continued geographical expansion is critical to our growth strategy, as we see an increase in the number of inbound travellers to Malaysia who wish to take advantage of the nation’s comprehensive network of highways.”

Corporates still account for 80 per cent of the Malaysian business, with the remaining 20 per cent going to leisure clients.

Hertz Malaysia, managed by franchise partner Sime Darby Rent A Car, is said to have the largest network in the country – with 17 locations based at major airports and cities across the nation – and the biggest fleet of rental cars.

Sponsored Post