Find out about a special event, organised by accommodation booking platform AltoVita, that’s heading to Singapore on September 6, and how it brings together the worlds of extended stay apartments, business travel and global mobility into one unique format.
Brought to you by AltoVita
Accommodation booking platform AltoVita is bringing its Smart, Safe, Sustainable Summit to Singapore on September 6, marking the first time the event series moves out of London.
Taking place at Swissôtel The Stamford, the interactive and engaging event now turns its sights onto the Asia Pacific region — a region that is experiencing rapid growth in both employee relocations and corporate travel following the lifting of restrictions.
The event, which proudly includes TTG Asia as a media partner, brings together the extended stay accommodation sector with experts from the fields of relocation, talent mobility and corporate travel.
A series of thought-provoking panels and roundtables will shed light on the latest trends and best practices in leveraging data intelligence and technology to drive innovation. This will be a timely event, as many destinations are experiencing a highly competitive environment where accommodation prices are rising.
Organisations now need to balance rising travel and accommodation costs with their business objectives and sustainability commitments, so the summit will also explore the Asia Pacific region’s corporate housing landscape in detail, tackling key issues such as:
- How do mobility and travel managers harness technology to select accommodation that aligns with their corporation’s sustainability goals?
- What are the best ways to push down costs? How do businesses give employees more accommodation choices, beyond traditional serviced apartments, but maintain the highest safety standards?
- What can a corporation do to embed diversity, equity and inclusion into their corporate housing programme?
- Naveen Marshal, Senior Manager Global Mobility, Siemens
- Guia Trinidad, Talent Mobility Business Partner, Stripe
- Suvarna Mishra, Chief Human Resources Officer, Sodex
- Arabelle Chaw, Director, Global Account Management, Sirva
- Rowen Wong, Regional APAC Manager, WHR Global
- Spencer Reynolds, Head of Global Mobility Strategy, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Kerwin Guillermo, Global HR Compliance Enablement, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Mario Ferraro, Global Leader – Client Strategy, IT
- Sus Banerje, Head of Commercial and Operations, TruTrip