The much-anticipated conference will provide attendees with deep insights on the reinvention needed to stay relevant and competitive, as well as the new frontiers to conquer in the future of travel
Brought to you by Digital Travel APAC 2022
Digital Travel Summit APAC is back for its 7th edition from August 23 – 25, 2022. The annual conference for travel professionals in ecommerce, customer experience and digital marketing is finally back as a full-fledged in-person networking summit after engaging virtually from 2020 – 2021.
Held at the luxurious Equarius Hotel, Sentosa, Singapore, attendees can look forward to the return of engaging immersive experiences through its curated learning, exhibition, and interactive networking formats.
The much-anticipated event expects to welcome more than 300 participants from Singapore and the surrounding Asia region, and summit speakers comprise of about 60 influential business leaders across industries, spanning airlines, hospitality, OTAs (Online Travel Agencies)/metasearch platforms, cruise lines and more.
Gladys Caligagan, conference producer for the long-standing brand, told TTG Asia that reception to the event has been overwhelmingly positive and travel industry leaders cannot wait to return to an in-person setting, which was not viable when the sector was battling the pandemic for the past two years.
“Numerous interactive panels, fireside chats, rapid-fire discussions, debates, and VIP networking sessions were added to the agenda this year to meet the demand for networking and engagement opportunities after a prolonged period of virtual summits that everyone has been exposed to in the last couple of years.”
Caligagan added: “With the summit coming back to Sentosa this year, we’re just as excited as the industry practitioners who are finally getting the space to meet each other in person to address the uncertain and yet exciting future of travel together and get answers to their pressing questions.”
The two-and-a-half-day conference allows visitors the chance to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of the latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across ecommerce, omnichannel marketing, alternative payments, mobile, AI (Artificial intelligence)/data analytics and customer segmentation.
Digital Travel APAC 2022 will offer insights on these key topics:
- Reinventing to Stay Relevant – from Surviving to Thriving: Business during ‘endemic’
- The new APAC traveller: Who are the endemic travellers and what are the travel considerations that will drive the future post-Covid travel in Asia?
- Purposeful Travel – No Longer Just A Buzzword: How Marriott tapped into a regenerative travel trend that benefits local communities, economies and the environment, in addition to the traveller’s personal wellbeing
- Optimising Your MarTech Stack for 2022 & Beyond: As the fusion of technology and travel gains momentum, what are the top trends and advancements that you need to adapt now to stay relevant and competitive?
- Meet The Tech Dragons: Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in travel tech from the newest offerings
Find out more about the event’s exciting line-up here.
Readers of TTG are entitled to a 20 per cent discount to attend Digital Travel APAC 2022. Simply quote ‘TTG20’ on checkout or email email@example.com.