Brought to you by The Fitness Summit
On 28 November, Asia’s business network for the wellness, fitness and hospitality industry, FIT Summit, will connect business leaders from across the region at the Bali Wellness Summit at Alila Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
The event shines a spotlight on Asia’s dynamic and fast-growing wellness industry, focussing on topics around the business of wellness including wellness trends, wellness and fitness facilities, wellness tourism, consumer demand and new product innovation.
The Bali Wellness Summit will gather 250 executives from 100 companies, including Asia’s leading hotels, resorts, spas, retreats, gyms, clinics, solution providers and investors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Amanda Teng, Director, Spa Operations (SE Asia & India), Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Benjaporn Karoonkornsakul, Founder and CEO, The Absolute Group
- Ezekiel Vicente, Chief Human Resources Officer, Mindvalley
- Jeremy McCarthy, Group Head, Spa & Wellness, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- JJ Sweeney, Founder and CEO, Paradigm Fitness (former Co-Founder, Celebrity Fitness)
- Lindsay Madden-Nadeau, Global Director, Well-Being, AccorHotels
- Meghan Pappenheim, Co-Founder, The Yoga Barn and The BaliSpirit Festival
- Niamh O’Connell, Group Vice President, Guest Experience & Wellness, Rosewood Hotels
- Peter Thew, Co-Founder, Yoga Movement
- Tommy Lai, CEO, GHM (General Hotel Management)
- Tony De Leede, Renowned Wellness and Fitness Entrepreneur
- Zoe Wall, Group Director, Spa (Asia), Minor International