From networking to knowledge, here’s why you should register for Arival Bangkok, held 24-26 June 2019.
Brought to you by Arival Media (By Jenna Blumenfeld)
Where do tour operators, in-destination industry experts and tech partners go to connect? The must-attend event, Arival Bangkok!
Taking place 24-26 June 2019 at the beautiful Avani Riverside Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, Arival Bangkok is specifically designed for providers of tours, activities and attractions who enable travelers to go deeper into locations and cultures for a more enriching, fun and memorable trip. Arival represents and advances The Best Part of Travel.
Here’s why you should plan to attend this fun, inspiring and essential event.
- Hear from and connect with the biggest digital brands in tours, activities and attractions across Asia: BeMyGuest, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Ctrip, Expedia, GlobalTix, Google, Klook, TripAdvisor, Veltra and many more will be there.
- Understand the next wave of experiences, and learn new ideas and inspiring stories from the innovative creators making it happen.
- Exclusive trends and research on tours, activities and attractions: Get the latest data and insights on the Chinese traveler, the Indian outbound market, the Muslim travel market, and the outbound U.S. and European traveler to Asia.
- Leading practitioners from around the world will speak on topics ranging from understanding how to work with online travel agencies (OTAs) to the importance of being a responsible, sustainable business. Connect with speakers and ask your most burning questions during dedicated Q&A sessions. (Check out the full list of Arival Bangkok speakers.)
- Whether your offerings involve viewing a local monument, trekking the Annapurna Circuit or taking groups on tours of food trucks, learn tangible tips and tricks such as optimizing pricing and tour sizes to improve client experience—and keep positive reviews rolling in.
- Because it’s held in the fun, vibrant city of Bangkok! ‘Nuff said.
- Try before you buy in Arival Demo Labs! Get hands-on experience with the latest reservation booking products, online distributors and more designed to help you do business better. Connect with on-site technology representatives to ask them your questions and better understand their offerings.
- Learn how to improve your marketing, negotiate with OTAs and grow direct bookings by participating in Arival Workshops. Held in a small, intimate setting, learn the importance of marketing, building a social media presence and best practices when working with OTAs and distributors to get your business in front of as many potential customers as possible.
- Kick back and get ready to party with hundreds of your closest industry friends! Arival’s legendary parties and networking sessions allow you to exchange ideas, connect with like-minded operators and forge lifelong friendships.
So don’t miss out! Attend Arival Bangkok to be at the epicenter of the in-destination industry.